This Policy also applies to targeted Amuse Dessert Co content, including offers and advertisements for Amuse Dessert Co services and products, which we (or a service provider acting on our behalf) may send to you on third-party websites, platforms and applications based on your usage of Amuse Dessert Co. These third-party sites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions. We encourage you to read them before using those third-party sites.
Types of Personal Information we Collect
In order for us to provide you with our services and products, including but not limited to the use of Amuse Dessert Co, you agree and consent to us collecting your personal information, which include the following categories:
Information that is necessary for the use of the Amuse Dessert Co Website, including but not limited to the following:
- Account Information. When you sign up for an Amuse Dessert Co Account, we require certain information such as your name, email address, address, and phone number.
- Payment Information. To use all features of the Amuse Dessert Co Website (such as creating an Amuse Dessert Co Account), we will require you to provide certain financial information (like your bank account or credit card information) in order to facilitate the processing of payments.
- Communications with Amuse Dessert Co and/or Users. When you communicate with Amuse Dessert Co, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
Additional personal information in order to obtain a better user experience when using Amuse Dessert Co, including but not limited to the following:
- Additional Profile Information. You may choose to provide additional information as part of your Amuse Dessert Co Account profile (such as gender, physical whereabouts/availability). Some of this information as indicated in your Amuse Dessert Co Account settings is part of your profile page and will not be publicly visible to others.
- Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, update or add information to your Amuse Dessert Co Account, respond to surveys, participate in promotions, share your experience with us or use other features of Amuse Dessert Co.
When you use the Amuse Dessert Co Website, we automatically collect personal information about the services you use and how you use them. This information is necessary to enable us to comply with our legal obligations and to provide and improve the functionalities of Amuse Dessert Co.
- Geo-location Information. When you use certain features of Amuse Dessert Co, we may collect information about your precise or approximate location as determined through data such as your IP address or mobile device’s GPS to offer you an improved user experience.
- Usage Information. We collect information about your interactions with the Amuse Dessert Co Website such as the pages or content you view, your searches for products, etc.
- Log Data and Device Information. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use Amuse Dessert Co, even if you have not created an Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things, details about how you have used the Amuse Dessert Co Website (including if you clicked on links to third party applications), IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the Amuse Dessert Co Website.
- Do Not Track Signals. While you may disable the usage of cookies through your browser settings, the Amuse Dessert Co Website currently does not respond to a “Do Not Track” signal in the HTTP header from your browser due to lack of standardisation regarding how that signal should be interpreted.
- Payment Transaction Information. We collect information related to your payment transactions through the Amuse Dessert Co Website, including the payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date and billing postal code, email address, your address and other related transaction details.
How we use your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information to provide, improve, and develop the Amuse Dessert Co Website, including but not limited to the following:
- to operate, protect, improve, and optimise the Amuse Dessert Co Website experience;
- to provide customer service;
- to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences;
- to send you service or support messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications;
- if you provide us with your contact information, we may process this information: (i) for fraud detection and prevention, and (ii) for any purpose you authorise at the time of collection; and
- to personalise and customise your experience.
We may use your Personal Information to create and maintain a trusted and safer environment, including but not limited to the following:
- to detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity;
- to conduct security investigations and risk assessments;
- to verify or authenticate information or identifications provided by you;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to resolve any disputes with any of our Trainers and/or Users and enforce our agreements with third parties;
- in connection with the activities above, we may conduct profiling based on your interactions with the Amuse Dessert Co Website, your profile information and other content you submit to the Amuse Dessert Co Website, and information obtained from third parties. In limited cases, automated processes may restrict or suspend access to the Amuse Dessert Co Website if such processes detect activity that we think poses a safety or other risk to the Amuse Dessert Co Website, our community, or third parties.
Sharing of Personal Information
Advertising and Social Media
- Where you have provided consent, we share your information, including Personal Information, as described at the time of consent, such as when you authorise a third party application or website to access your Account or when you participate in promotional activities conducted by our partners or third parties.
- Where permissible according to applicable laws, we may use certain limited Personal Information about you, such as your email address, to hash it and to share it with social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter or Google, to generate leads, drive traffic to the Amuse Dessert Co Website or otherwise promote our products and services. These processing activities are based on our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be of your interest.
- The social media platforms with which we may share your Personal Information are not controlled or supervised by Amuse Dessert Co. Therefore, any questions regarding how your social media platform service provider processes your personal information should be directed to such provider.
- Please note that you may, at any time, ask Amuse Dessert Co to cease processing your Personal Information for these direct marketing purposes by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
Transferring your personal information
We may transfer your personal information to servers located outside the country in which you live or to affiliates or other trusted third parties based in other countries so that they may process personal information on our behalf. By using the Amuse Dessert Co Website or otherwise providing Amuse Dessert Co with personal information, you agree to us doing so in accordance with the terms of this Policy and applicable data protection laws and regulations.
You should be aware that many countries do not afford the same legal protection to personal information as you might enjoy in your country of origin. Nevertheless, whenever your personal information is transferred within Amuse Dessert Co, your personal information will be processed in accordance with this Policy and applicable laws. All third parties processing your personal information outside your country of origin are required to implement measures to protect it and are only entitled to process it in accordance with Amuse Dessert Co’s instructions.
Safeguarding your personal information
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure and require any third parties that handle or process your personal information for us to do the same. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification, or misuse, and is only permitted among Amuse Dessert Co staff and agents on a need-to-know basis.
You may always choose what personal information (if any) you wish to provide to us. However, if you choose not to provide certain details, some of your experiences with us may be affected (for example, we cannot allow you to contact a Trainer without a name).
If you provide us with your contact details (e.g. mailing address, email address or telephone number), we may contact you to let you know about the products, services, promotions and events offered that we think you may be interested in. We may also share your personal information with carefully-selected third parties, who may communicate directly with you. In some jurisdictions, data privacy laws may require us to obtain a separate consent before we do so. You can always choose whether or not to receive any or all of these communications by contacting us at [email protected] or following the “unsubscribe” instructions contained in the communications.
In some jurisdictions, in addition to you agreeing to this Policy, data privacy laws may require us to obtain a separate consent before we send you information that you have not specifically requested. In certain circumstances, your consent may be implied (e.g. where communications are required in order to fulfil your requests and/or where you have volunteered information for use by us). In other cases, we may seek your consent expressly in accordance with applicable laws (e.g. where the information collected is regarded to be Sensitive Personal Information under local law).
We will abide by any request from you not to send you direct marketing materials. When such a request is received, your contact details will be ‘suppressed’ rather than deleted. This will ensure that your request is recorded and retained unless you provide a later consent that overrides it.
- Access and Correction of Personal Data
You may access and correct some of your Personal Information through your Amuse Dessert Co Account settings. You are responsible for keeping your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information,, you may submit your request via email to our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]
Effective Date: 30 Jul, 2021